Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: From the land of Andyman (haulage and other whatnots)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Got these from Tower Records last week. Robots rule!
    333A983C83232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E23235553C4973B4ot1lsi

    Here something I meant to post awhile back. I made this for me mum on Mother's Day.
    333A983C83232327Ffp543Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E23235553C54736ot1lsi
    333A983C83232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E23235553C5363A5ot1lsi

    And finally...yes Boner, I'm slowly but surely making progress on your fisting machine!
    333A983C83232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E23235553C5343C6ot1lsi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wow, that sunmask is excellent...can't wait to see the finished arm too. I gotta ask, how much were those retro robots?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robot Lilliput was $12.99 and Electra was $11.99. Of course anything over $20 at Tower Records is free shipping!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool stuff!

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    cool!
    I really dig the Electra one.

    the sun'mask this is kinda scary, imo. well done. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tis not a mask really. It's designed to look like a sunrise on any flat surface. Looks good in garden windows.

  7. #7
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I didn't think it was actually a mask, just using's CM's lingo. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    but I'd wear it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    kinda reminds me of those clocks...know what I mean?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah!! That sun thing is wicked!!!

    Nice whatnots, Andy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's only about 8" wide plus all the rivets stick out the other side. It would be a smallish painful mask. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I've made softer looking suns but I was going for the industrial revolution look. Yes, a clock does comes to mind.

  10. #10
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    small and painful, just like m...uh, never mind... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •